The leather computer chair is a chair with a certain degree of ergonomics, and the regular computer chair is very comfortable to sit on. There are many types of computer chairs on the market. Mesh computer chairs and leather computer chairs are relatively popular. When cleaning mesh computer chairs, you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean them. When maintaining, pay attention to regularly check the wheels and armrests of the computer chairs. damage. Clean leather computer chairs can be cleaned with the help of a special steam engine, and be careful not to scrub with gasoline during maintenance. Next, let’s take a look with the editor.
How to clean leather computer chairs
1. Mesh computer chair
1. No vacuum cleaner
(1) First use a feather duster to clean up the dust, then put a little detergent in clean water, put the rag into the water, and wring it dry.
(2) First scrub the chair several times with a rag, gently scrub with a soft brush, and then air dry. To dry quickly, you can also consider using a hair dryer, but don’t blow it for too long.
2. There is a vacuum cleaner
(1) First, use a vacuum cleaner to vacuum the entire surface to absorb dust particles as a whole. Without a vacuum cleaner, use a feather duster to clean up the dust in order to remove the dust as a whole.
(2) Dilute the cleaning agent, or fill the water tank, and then spray the cleaning agent on the computer chair.
(3) Let the cleaner stay on the computer chair for a period of time to let the stains get rid of the fibers.
(4) Use a high-temperature cleaning machine to wash, and then use a dryer to dry. If you don’t have these electrical equipment, use a soft brush to gently scrub, and then air dry.
2. Leather Computer Chair
1. No professional equipment
Leather computer chairs should pay attention to the dustproof of the cushion in daily life. If possible, you can take care of the cushion, backrest and armrests every day. You can wipe it with a moist towel. For more stubborn stains, you can add some low pH. It is a simple way of care.
2. Have professional equipment
If you have a special steam engine and a special cleaning agent for cleaning the computer chair, you can do a test in an inconspicuous place to see if the leather is faded. If it fades, you have to use other methods. After cleaning, the computer chair should be coated with a layer of protective liquid to prevent the dirt from penetrating into the cortical pores and causing secondary pollution. In the choice of protective liquid, it is best to use the liquid soft wax special for leather computer chairs, otherwise the leather will be affected. Hardens and ages quickly.